At Prakash Software Solutions, we invest heavily in the development of our employees and ensure that each individual is on their personal pathway to success. As a fast growing IT Service Company, it is important to us that our employees are given every opportunity to develop at the same rate and to realize their unique potential within the organization.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. We produce innovators. Our core team of experienced industry trainers pave way for the smooth transfer of budding talents into exemplary leaders. We work on the lesser strengths of new intakes, leverage their strengths and make them shine. This gives rise to a sense of achievement, which is symbiotic and prospering, both organizational wise and individually.
We are always in look out for people having knowledge and expertise on SharePoint technology as a whole.
(1) Business Development Executive
Experience: 0.5 to 2 years
Should be responsible for Business Development activities like Cold Calling, Lead Generation, delivering Presentations with C level executives and fixing face to face meeting for business trips
- Should have right attitude towards sales/business development as a career path
- Should have excellent market research skills
- Should have hands on experience in leveraging Social Media Marketing platforms to generate leads
- Should have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have good Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Should have the ability to effectively communicate and interact with cross- functional teams.
- Should identify and contact the influencers and decision makers involved in procuring IT/software development
(2) Business Development Manager
Experience: 4-6 years
Qualifications: A high caliber graduate, preferably MBA from a reputed institute.
- Define and execute Business development strategy for assigned business lines and market
- Meet stiff Sales & collection targets for defined region as set, by exploring new ventures as individual contributor
- Manage & mentor the team and get optimum output and results in terms of meeting organization objectives and targets
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screens potential business deals, identifying client needs and goals, deal requirements and financials; evaluating options; resolving & recommending the appropriate solution
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Track competition movement
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in relevant forums such as NASSCOM, CII etc; maintaining personal networks
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing product/services
- 3 years’ experience of selling Software services to corporate / B2B to various industry verticals
- Have strong drive for sales; demonstrate strong analytical, negotiation & closing skills
- Candidate will be required to contact senior management people like CEOs/CIOs/CFOs/CXOs and hence required to have good communication & presentation skills
- Good relationship management and networking skills
- Know-how of Competitive products/platforms/services
- Sales planning, Selling to customer needs, Territory management, Market knowledge
- Confident, self-driven,dynamic and loves to learn
Get an instant update of our work by following us on Social Media
Near Chhani Circle, Vadodara.
Gujarat – India – 390 002
Phone: +91-265 2775555